Ski Run Scrambles

3 replies to this topic
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted October 17, 2001 - 07:00 PM

The AMA-D36 Ski Run Scrambles on 10/20/01 at Donner Ski Ranch in Norden has been postponed do to extreme dust. They will post a new date on www.ama-d36.org on 11/18/01

Bring On The Rain

[This message has been edited by Unkle Moose (edited October 17, 2001).]

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 17, 2001 - 08:30 PM

So does this mean you & RetSenior will be at Elkins Flat on Saturday for some riding? Or has your landscape crew boss scheduled you to work both days now?

Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted October 18, 2001 - 06:04 AM

My landscape crew of 1 Posted Image is only workin on Sunday. I will be there on Saturday for ride Posted Image Brining along another budyy of mine CRASHMAN and his XR400
See ya Saturday.

• aftershock

Posted October 18, 2001 - 02:03 PM

Unkle Moose, THANK YOU Posted Image . I was prepared to leave tomorrow afternoon, yes bring on the rain.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.