1. When I pedal and hear a four-stroke screaming from 2 miles away and they kick up dust that chokes me i dislike them to!
2.Actually- just show up at a free-ride area with your bush '04 sticker on your big truck. See if you have the guts to do even one of the jumps and gaps they do!
3. I welcome you to come to the 24 hour race at goldendale, washington and kick this ironman off the podium for the first time. kick MY lycra ass. you want a measure of toughness? lets go 400 miles off road in a day!
1. Then why ride on a multi - use trail and complain about it?
2. This "free riding" I keep hearing about and seeing reminds me of the "jibbers" in the snow board park at the ski area. Free riding to me means natural terrain? Impressive none the less, I'll give that to you but I doubt that these types of riders are the ones that are going to bitch and whine everytime they run into a motorcycle on a multi-use trail system.
3. Starvation Ridge is cool and the OTBG puts on a good event but you are not a true Ironman unless you come up and Ironman the Buttstomper, a 24hr. race at Reiter in Goldbar WA. You will not see Scissorbills Reiter Last year's Ironman set a record of 180 miles in 24hrs. that should clue you into the terrain, it's not for the weak at heart and frankly if you are one of these OMRA pansies I see whining at Eddieville at all of the GP's you would not survive I will be at Eddieville next weekend and it is a combination points event for both NMA and OMRA I hope to see some of you OMRA guys do a little better in the overall standings this time
Just kidding, it's all in jest but who can resist a little interstate rivalry as long as we are all going to be at the same place at the same time?
Everyone seems to miss the point Clark has made and that is if you give respect you should get respect when you are in your right to be there. If a MTB'r can't see past there elitest opinion on multi -use trail sharing then "fork" em', if they cannot respond in like to my hand wave and "hey what a good day to be out on the trail" with anything other than "you don't belong here", I say ROOST AT WILL, mountain biking is a dangerous sport filled with all kinds of risk especially if your an idiot.......