Good source for 650R tools and parts

5 replies to this topic
  • The Bossman

Posted April 30, 2006 - 11:17 AM

My engine ate the rod bearing and I'm going to need the correct flywheel puller/intaller, tons of gaskets, probably bearings, some cam seal I killed taking it apart.. just all the little stuff.

Where would you go if my crank and rod are toast?

• Supplicate

Posted April 30, 2006 - 11:26 AM

Since you are in utah, would be a good bet, you only pay for standard shipping and its there in two days or less.

other then that, look at the TT store.

• The Bossman

Posted April 30, 2006 - 02:47 PM

They appear to have the gaskets, but that's about it. I'm still in need of tools and probably various bearings...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Valerie Wilson

Posted April 30, 2006 - 04:19 PM

Shoot the TT Store an email. We'll see waht we can do for you. If we don't carry something we can point you in the direction of where to get it.

• Potts228

Posted May 02, 2006 - 10:33 AM

Agree on the TT store! I have placed several orders now for Yamaha and Honda OEM parts and pricing is great and orders have always been complete and accurate.

• perrymx23

Posted May 02, 2006 - 03:55 PM

Is a rod kit available for xr650l?? I did not see one listed any where.

Related Content

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.