I just got my 06 xr650l!!!!!!!

23 replies to this topic
  • HappyCurmudgeon

Posted May 01, 2006 - 11:06 AM

LA Cyclesports is the cheapest around. No joke.

Dear Tim,

Thank You! You are on your way to saving big dollars on your Honda 06 XR650L. Todays price is $5,799 OUT THE DOOR, including all applicable taxes, registration, and document fees. We do not charge any freight, set-up, or destination charges. Price quotes are good for 48 hours and change constantly with customer demand, inventory levels, and sales goals. All factory rebates and/or promotional dollars are factored into our offer so we can provide you with the lowest price possible.

To confirm your OTD price, reserve your new vehicle, and schedule delivery please call (310) 677-0900 or email info@lacyclesports.com. The quoted price is not binding until we confirm your order by phone or email. We promise to do our best to make your purchase as simple as possible; scheduling an appointment with us will only make your buying experience more fun! Our company goals are to offer the best value in the western United States. If you receive a competitive or lower price from another dealer, please bring it to our attention so that we can evaluate our pricing position.

As an internet customer you deal with only the most experienced and knowledgeable members of our sales staff. Therefore, if you decide to visit our store without any previous arrangements PLEASE ask for a member of the internet department.

Enhance your buying experience with the following links:

Financing? Click here to complete our secure application.
Need accessories? Click here to outfit your new motorcycle or ATV.
Need more information? Click here to review our FAQ section. This link provides important information about buying over the internet, financing, pricing, and delivery.
Attention out of California customers! More and more people travel to our dealerships from out of California every year. Please keep in mind that by law, we must charge you California sales tax on your purchase. However, your home state will recognize your California tax payment and will not charge you sales tax again.

If you have any additional questions or require more information, please call (310) 677-0900 or email info@lacyclesports.com.

We look forward to having you as another satisfied customer!

Los Angeles Cycle Sports Group
Internet Sales

WOW :ride:

I paid $5495 for mine (no dealer setup, but other fees added) with the taxes & hidden stuff it was a little over 6K I think. That looks like a great price if they are on the up & up. I thought i had a good deal "cuz i had a friend working where I bought mine. Guess it really didnt matter that much. :crazy:

• Bodhisattva

Posted May 01, 2006 - 11:43 AM

Yeah happy, im wondering to i called alot of dealers, almost no one had any in stock even here in so cal....wish i woulda at least seen the lacycle.

mine was like 5125 plus fees.
i even left the dealership with a card! then came back in to offer 100 less then what was on the card...and they finally took the deal, that was with cash in hand....so i was sure i got a good price, after them letting me walk and all.

but theres always a better deal i guess

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jawmail

Posted May 01, 2006 - 11:57 AM

Got mine for $5416 out the door, Honda East Toledo one month ago, that's no joke. It was a great deal, it's $400 more now. (I actually paid $4999 plus $75 for title for OTD of $5074 then since I live in Ill. I have to pay Illinois sale tax of $342 on top of the $5074 for the total of $5416).

• Border Patrol

Posted May 01, 2006 - 12:06 PM

but theres always a better deal i guess

Don't beat yourself up over it, I've paid too much on things before :ride:

Enjoy your bike :crazy:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.