which is quieter

3 replies to this topic
  • trikeflyer

Posted April 29, 2006 - 09:02 AM

which is quieter FMF Q2 s/a or FMF powercore iv Q are the close in performance

• nitronaf

Posted April 29, 2006 - 05:24 PM

i use a fmf factory 4.1 oem header and a friend of mine uses an fmf factory 4 with power bomb header (this header SHOULD make it quieter)
both 06 wr450f's
his is alot louder than mine
i have also heard reports of other TT'ers saying their new powercore 4.1 is quieter than their normal power 4
hope this helps ^^

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted April 29, 2006 - 06:59 PM

I'm assuming you mean a PowerCore 4 with the quiet insert. If that is the case, the Q2 is light years quieter. However, the Powercore's gains are more significant. If you're looking for a happy medium, the Ti Powercore with quiet insert is the way to go...SC

• trikeflyer

Posted April 29, 2006 - 08:49 PM

thanks clark ,I am up in the sun valley area and looking for a sx 65 if you hear of any please let me know

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.