XR600R quicksilver wrist action

2 replies to this topic
  • bork

Posted April 28, 2006 - 07:10 PM

I get tired of trying to twist my throttle enough to be wide open . It seems like you gotta rotate grip really far. I have all play adjusted out . Are all QS carbs this way or is it me ? I noticed a stock carb on a xl600r has much less travel. any one tried an after market throttle grip assy that has a bigger cam at grip for faster response.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted April 28, 2006 - 07:32 PM

The 650R kits come with a quick turn throttle where as the XR250 & XR400 kits don't come with the quick turn throttle. I don't know if the XR600 kits come with a quick turn throttle or not. Where did you get your kit from?

• bork

Posted April 29, 2006 - 05:01 AM

The 650R kits come with a quick turn throttle where as the XR250 & XR400 kits don't come with the quick turn throttle. I don't know if the XR600 kits come with a quick turn throttle or not. Where did you get your kit from?

when you say kit, you mean the carb & cables ? I got the set up from the old hondaxr.com forum when a guy sold his bike. I got the SRC forkbrace too. :crazy: I will call rob @ barnums to see about correctness or upgrade.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.