Fuzzy bikes???

7 replies to this topic
  • slepe67

Posted April 24, 2006 - 05:40 PM

So, I live in NW FL, and yesterday, I saw a crotch rocket that had grey fur instead of paint. Yes, grey fur all over its body panels. Then, today, some dude on base had a baby blue and teddy bear baby blanket all over his. Orange wheels. I cannot make this up. Can anyone explain WHY people think this is cool? IHowever, now that I think about it, I do think some leopard skin or tiger stripes would SMOOV out my pimped XR600....

• Tber

Posted April 25, 2006 - 11:11 AM

i know when i rode street bikes people would "fur" their bikes out so when they crashes all they had to do was replace the fur.

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted April 25, 2006 - 11:43 AM

I've seen it too.

Looks like a PITA to keep clean.

It's most likely done for the attention or whybenormal attitude. :thumbsup:

Me? Not my style, I just like to ride. But it doesn't bother me.

I remember when Bill Nye, the Science Guy grew grass on a car. All body panels were covered in green grass. That guy is on permanent vacation. :thumbsup:

• HawkGT

Posted April 25, 2006 - 01:05 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, the fuzzy bikes were started by the Starboyz. I figure the fur was cheaper than paint and it morphed into a signiture look [shrug]. They have a bunch of street-stunt videos on the market--FTP (**** The Police). Crazy, talented, and errr...unique style those guys have.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr500_89

Posted April 25, 2006 - 03:29 PM

I've seen it too.

Looks like a PITA to keep clean.

It's most likely done for the attention or whybenormal attitude. :crazy:

Me? Not my style, I just like to ride. But it doesn't bother me.

I remember when Bill Nye, the Science Guy grew grass on a car. All body panels were covered in green grass. That guy is on permanent vacation. :ride:

yeah i heard it was something about child molestation...

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted April 25, 2006 - 04:13 PM

yeah i heard it was something about child molestation...

That was Michael Jackson.

Bill's accomplishments blow mine away: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye

• churchman2003c

Posted April 26, 2006 - 10:52 AM

At the motorcycle show I was at a few months ago, they had A Ducati painted in tiger stripes with orange wheels AND it had a tail.

• bork

Posted April 26, 2006 - 07:27 PM

I saw too in S Fl. & I asked one of the dudes, & he said" after crashes ,it's easier just to glue on fur to hide the damage, The parts are too expensive to keep replacing" The bunch of them are known as the Zoo Crew. They used to do stunts & video too. Not sure if the web site still works, zoocrew.com Maybe they are all dead now ???? :crazy:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.