Adding color to the blue WR

10 replies to this topic
  • odonnks

Posted April 24, 2006 - 02:30 AM

I'm intrested in adding yellow or white plastic to the too blue WR.
I think these would look good with yellow front and read fenders (like a Husky) but never saw one.
Any one have pick of any mixed colors?

Thanks

• FTD

Posted April 24, 2006 - 09:00 AM

White '01 in "My garage." :thumbsup:

• bcs

Posted April 24, 2006 - 08:55 PM

Check out the Yamaha Europe web site some time. Some of those race bikes look cool with the blue plastic and the red number plates, etc.

• Tsk350

Posted April 25, 2006 - 12:15 AM

I have a multiple personality WR. When just playing around it has its blue and white plastic on. But when it comes time to turn some heads it puts the all black plastic on. With custom graphics and everything carbon fiber, oh and all the little parts are red anodized along with the new black excel rims and red anodized talon hubs. She sure looks good when she gets dressed up!

• Old_Yeller

Posted April 25, 2006 - 06:39 AM

Where did you get black plastic fenders and shrouds from? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted April 25, 2006 - 11:36 AM

I saw a new WR 250f with a blue frame and yellow fenders, shrouds, and gas tank with the hurricane graphics onces. It looked sano because the frame paint wasn't worn off (I think it was new). If the frame paint was worn I'd imagine it would look pretty ghetto

• Ripmeister

Posted April 25, 2006 - 12:20 PM

Here's the color scheme I'm finishing for my 02 - http://www.imsproduc.../index2new.html

White IMS YZ tank, hurricane yellow front fender from ONE, Shroud and tank graphics to offset the white a bit - I'll post pics when the parts finally arrive - the only change will be that my number plates will have a yellow background to match the front fender.

• specialk6r

Posted April 25, 2006 - 02:28 PM

I really like the white. There's a religious team in arena-x that has mostly white YZFs with white gripper seat covers. Anyone know where to get them? They look sick. Black was badass before every Mulisha wannabe did it. Still looks real nice untill it's scratched.

• odonnks

Posted April 25, 2006 - 05:27 PM

The link from ripmeister has a good looking bike.
That was kind of like the look I'm after. Thanks

• Tsk350

Posted April 26, 2006 - 01:10 AM

Where did you get black plastic fenders and shrouds from? :lol:

Well I got the fenders and shrouds from rockymountainmc.com (the shrouds are yz). I got my side plates from a guy on ebay and yes they were made for the WR from what I understand they are very rare, they are made by one industries. I have a black clark tank. I am missing the front number plate in black though (took the headlight off). I'll get one! And I just got a sick set of wheels off of ebay, Black excel wheels with red talon hubs and oversized spokes for 660 bucks. Im looking forward to the spring poker run at rampart!!! :crazy: :ride: :ride:

• WRider250

Posted April 26, 2006 - 05:30 PM

check out my garage 01 wr250f that i yellowed and yzf'd, i like it even with the blue frame, but i dunno how long it'll b blue

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.