Lucky Escape

4 replies to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted October 14, 2001 - 10:58 PM

Just riding along, minding my own business.....OooooooUCHhhhhh !!!..... I managed to flip a long branch in precisely the right manner for the end to 'ride' up my left boot, continue up my inner thigh (whoah nelly!)and give me a VERY good poke in the balls ! I am glad I was half standing..... can you say shish kebab !

The Missile
'99 WR400F
Airbox Lid - gone
Throttle Stop - shorty!
Plastics/Tank/Seat - One Industries
Street Legal

• *mike68*

Posted October 15, 2001 - 01:00 AM

You are one lucky guy. Those branches can be tough. I had one puncture a hole on my front fender. It could easily go have gonethrough gear and skin.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xrracer36

Posted October 15, 2001 - 06:45 AM

Posted Image

• armourbl

Posted October 15, 2001 - 07:21 AM

Amen, Holy Cow....

How is the prostate after that one? LOL

• BlueThunder

Posted October 15, 2001 - 10:18 AM

Geez Missle....Got me wondering if a cup is in order for required protective gear!?! Never thought of my tall Guts foam as a testi shield, but whatever works...right?
Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.