Another Handguard ?

2 replies to this topic
  • Express

Posted April 21, 2006 - 07:24 PM

I installed a dual sport kit with the handlebar control unit, the one with turn signal, highbeam.....you know the standard dualsport control unit. I needed to move the clutch lever in approx 2 inches, anyone no which handguards will be long enough to accomadate? I was looking at the Enduro Engineering but from the pictures I cant tell if they are long enough to clear all of my controls.

Anyone? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigdrtrdr

Posted April 21, 2006 - 07:33 PM

All handguards I have ever used, Wrap around type that attach to the end of the bar.
You almost always have to cut down the clutch lever.
Cycras
Moose
Acerbis
Its just the way it is :thumbsup:

• beakr

Posted April 22, 2006 - 05:11 AM

I run the Cycra's and didn't need to cut down the clutch lever at all to clear my switch assembly. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.