What should I sell my '06 in Nor Cal for?

5 replies to this topic
  • devinbowen

Posted April 21, 2006 - 05:07 PM

2006 WR450 w/ 400 miles on it. Yamaha AIS block off kit, Flatlands rad guards and skid plate. Very clean. What should I be asking in for it in California? Thanks.

• bluebike1999

Posted April 21, 2006 - 10:13 PM

my question is why? it's an 06 what more could you want?

• Fryboy

Posted April 22, 2006 - 05:16 AM

Honestly,

I think you are going to have to sell it for about 400 under the OTD price. Maybe even more. The reason being, is Yamaha makes it easy to buy new with their financing. Now, I have heard from a guy, that knows a guy, that heard of a guy, saying on a forum, he sold one of them Chinese bikes for quite a mark up :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CISCO

Posted April 22, 2006 - 06:47 AM

Honestly,

I think you are going to have to sell it for about 400 under the OTD price. Maybe even more. The reason being, is Yamaha makes it easy to buy new with their financing. Now, I have heard from a guy, that knows a guy, that heard of a guy, saying on a forum, he sold one of them Chinese bikes for quite a mark up :confused:

How dare you bring up Chinese bikes on this forum Dave. Before long this will end up as a Yamoto forum :thumbsup:

.......actually Dave you should buy his 06....your 02 is needing parts quite a bit lately! Ill check to see if your clutch hub came in. Call ya later :thumbsup:

• Fryboy

Posted April 22, 2006 - 07:56 AM

How dare you bring up Chinese bikes on this forum Dave. Before long this will end up as a Yamoto forum :thumbsup:

.......actually Dave you should buy his 06....your 02 is needing parts quite a bit lately! Ill check to see if your clutch hub came in. Call ya later :thumbsup:

Damn Yamaha workers.... always trying to get you to buy a new bike. I have you know, My bike has been bone solid reliable. Its the rider that keeps breaking stuff :bonk:

I think I am gonna wait until next year :confused:

Sorry for the hijack

• odonnks

Posted April 22, 2006 - 09:19 AM

Unless it was a very good deal, I'd be hard pressed to buy it over a brand spankin new bike. Especialy now with the 07's right around the corner and the possibility of a Al. frame...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.