What is the best price in Canada you got for your 06 WR450F?

22 replies to this topic
  • Triumphs

Posted April 26, 2006 - 01:06 PM

I paid $6999 + $400pdi + tax (7%) = 7900 and change out the door from Blackfoot. They had the 06's going for $7499 + pdi + tax and I was going to go for it at that price and then they dropped their price another $500.

A $400 PDI eh? Sounds like a numbers game to make the base price as small as possible ...but $7400 CDN plus tax is still a good deal even on a left over 05...which I gather is what we are talking about here?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted April 26, 2006 - 01:08 PM

yeah, it's like ebay, buy it for a dollar and 500 for shipping, lol

• markvfr

Posted April 27, 2006 - 06:51 AM

Yep, I was going to get 5 CRF450Xs from Blackfoot since they had good prices and after negotiating for a five bike purchase, they upped the price on me. Thats AFTER I signed the contract for a deposit. This isn't the first time they have done that. I also saw the 06 WR $6999 price and after summing up all extra charges it comes to near $8000 OTD. Blackfoot can kiss my a$$ and I went to Walts and got it for $8100 OTD with waaaay better service. Its only a $100 for dealing with good people, good service where employees actually remember your name instead of Blackfoot where I've been going for nearly 6 years and everytime I see Sean the parts manager he says "Hello sir, you're new to biking are you?" :ride:
I will still go there once in a while since they are close to my house to purchase some oil/oil filter, but they will never see a big purchase from me.

Sorry for the rant.

:crazy:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.