how much power should this yz426 have? and clutch?

62 replies to this topic
  • Gradthyzf

Posted April 23, 2006 - 08:38 AM

i htink you meen my eyes are red. you should see em. i have some thing with my eyes i for got what its called but my eyes are always blood shot and eye lids are always beat red and puffy. you cant tell if im mested up or not. my school kicked me out because my eyes. and because i slept all day and had the attitude of a drugy.

• kid on a 426

Posted April 23, 2006 - 10:28 AM

Posted Image

LOL south park is awesome

• SureBlue

Posted April 23, 2006 - 11:05 AM

Posted Image

• getdrunk

Posted April 23, 2006 - 11:17 AM

clutch fly wheel effect proof http://www.rockymoun...38&navType=type

k&n filters are the highest flowing ones made. i run an outer wair on it to which does not block flow but keeps dust out. i never had dirt in the air boot yet. only thing with these filters is they clog up fast in clay dust.

my quad will be faster than a yfz. most people would drop their yfz450 for a hybird because of teh better handling and faster motor.

about the track. i buil by shouvle. no machinery what so ever. takes for ever too. big jump has over 100 hours put in to it. i started the big jump last summer and im still working on it. from all that shouvling i now have a 8 pac. not 6 its 8 :thumbsup:

about the fly wheel, Using a lighter flywheel i know increses throtol respons and lets it rev faster. i dont caer if it does or dont add power or wair it does.im just wondering if you cna buy a lighter fly wheel for it because i never seen one for it that was lighter.
heavy fly wheels do the opposit which is good for mud.

as for the pipe your wrong. shortys are made for low to mid power gain and some times top end loss. a stock 400ex puts out 27hp. add a shorty and put it on the dyno and it will dyno at 25hp but will have major low end gain.
why do you think fmf makes different size mufflers? 16inch and 14 inch. the 14inch is the best porformer they claim. tc racing also makes a shorty. it adds only bottomend and a little mid. the top racers runn shortys and usualy made by tc racing. tc racing pipe well the canister is 6 inches long. my white bros i had the canister was 8 inches long. im going to make my R series pipe in to a 8 inch shorty

• getdrunk

Posted April 23, 2006 - 11:35 AM

Posted Image

i didnt do nuthin. i just asked a simple question and you people just went off about stupid sh!t :thumbsup:

• Zique

Posted April 23, 2006 - 03:40 PM

Just a little FYI...you may want to proof-read your posts from now on. I know sometimes you get typing pretty fast and miss something, bt i dnt knw whta's wrngo w/ ur grammr. Maybe you should try 20 hours a week at school.

Just out of curiosity, why would your said 'power gain' from a K&N be worth staying away from mud and water? That's the fun stuff! Oh wait, I really like driving on straight, smooth, asphalt roads too, that's a blast :thumbsup:

Aren't you a little young to be drinking? :thumbsup: I guess it's the quad thing to do.

• Zique

Posted April 23, 2006 - 03:44 PM

i htink you meen my eyes are red. you should see em. i have some thing with my eyes i for got what its called but my eyes are always blood shot and eye lids are always beat red and puffy. you cant tell if im mested up or not. my school kicked me out because my eyes. and because i slept all day and had the attitude of a drugy.

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR DRUNK!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

• grayracer513

Posted April 23, 2006 - 03:54 PM

about the track. i buil by shouvle.

What language is that?

from all that shouvling i now have a 8 pac. not 6 its 8

Great, it matches your I.Q. :thumbsup:

clutch fly wheel effect proof http://www.rockymoun...38&navType=type

Prooves that RM sells clutch plates, and what else?

as for the pipe your wrong.

Why, then, did you ask the question?

i have some thing with my eyes i for got what its called but my eyes are always blood shot and eye lids are always beat red and puffy.

I heard that one before. (the condition is called "stoned", I believe) I fired the guy anyway. Later that same week he was busted for DUI and holding 6 ounces. He's dead now.

• getdrunk

Posted April 23, 2006 - 04:42 PM

the clutch proof is that if you read info on it it sais "fly wheel affect" i said that and you people said no. well i knew what i was talking about and what it was called so i posted that cause it sais it.

my eyes are a eye condition not a drug problume.

o yeah. and my iq i took a test at school and my iq was 58 :thumbsup: . they said i scored bad only cause i have a/d/d. they said im actuly average. i just dont think cause of a/d/d

• barch88

Posted April 23, 2006 - 04:56 PM

I just went through and read this thread. I still cannot tell if your doing this all as a joke or what.

On another note, I highly doubt your IQ is average.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zique

Posted April 23, 2006 - 06:09 PM

sais...problume...actuly

Once again...please PROOF-READ!!! Let me help you out a bit:

:thumbsup: says...problem...actually :thumbsup:

Personally, I think this thread should be removed as there is nothing benefitial to any of the TT members in here. Anyone else agree?

• Gradthyzf

Posted April 23, 2006 - 10:23 PM

o yeah. and my iq i took a test at school and my iq was 58 :thumbsup: . they said i scored bad only cause i have a/d/d. they said im actuly average. i just dont think cause of a/d/d

Dude 58 is mentally retarded. That explains alot about your post.

• 2fastwhitey

Posted April 24, 2006 - 10:53 AM

Damb, I have never read more stupid nonsense before. :confused:

Try 40 hours of school a week, the 16 or whatever is just not cutting it!! Try the spell checker if you can't spell it for yourself and what is with writing in all lower case? :thumbsup:

Do you gotta get it out before you forget or what? Go smoke another bowl and have a couple more beers, cause I just don't think its working, must be the A.D.D.. Do yourself a favor and knock that shit off. Where are your parents for all of this, or do they just not care? :thumbsup:

• Dustin_Mabro

Posted April 24, 2006 - 11:09 AM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :confused::lol: :bonk: :bonk::lol: :bonk: :bonk::lol: :bonk: :bonk::lol: :bonk: :cry::lol: :cry: :foul::lol: :ride: :prof::lol: :bonk: :cry::lol: :mad: :eek::lol: :p :):lol: :p :censored::lol: :censored: :censored:

• berudd

Posted April 24, 2006 - 12:21 PM

Go see how you ranked: http://members.shaw....a/IQBasics.html

• Jeremiah

Posted April 24, 2006 - 12:38 PM

Dude 58 is mentally retarded. That explains alot about your post.

Severely mentally retarded!

• Zique

Posted April 24, 2006 - 12:39 PM

^^I don't know if that would be right because I ranked a 138 back in high school and I don't think I am that smart. I mean heck, I didn't even know what 138 meant!?!?

• MotoGoalie

Posted April 24, 2006 - 01:27 PM

THIS THREAD IS FOOKIN AWESOME. :thumbsup:

• Zique

Posted April 24, 2006 - 01:51 PM

Personally, I think this thread should be removed as there is nothing benefitial to any of the TT members in here. Anyone else agree?

THIS THREAD IS FOOKIN AWESOME. :thumbsup:

I'll take that as a second vote for removal...

• burn0n3

Posted April 24, 2006 - 05:30 PM

After reading your post again, why not put a real motor in that POS. How about a "Busa" motor, that should have enough power. Fog it, if it isnt enough. That should scare you out of your proud and drunken stupor. Hopefully when somebody does get killed doing something drunk and stupid it doesnt effect my family or the "court" will be held on my time.

ur an idiot that apparently has "god" syndrome. you cant judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has an eccentric name does not tell you a darn thing about them. Quit trying to be a hero!

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.