Where can I buy a Street kit for an 06 WR450?

4 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted April 21, 2006 - 01:50 PM

Hoping to buy it here in Canada if I can, would like a complete kit, I seen one at Baja Designs but it was $400.00 USD and it never included a speedo or mirrors. Who else sells kits? and what ones would you guys who have them recommend?
Thanks......Rob

• tigerowner_ut

Posted April 21, 2006 - 01:59 PM

See my post in the DS forum. Has a link to a harnes with blinkers. You already have the lights. on a WR450.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted April 21, 2006 - 02:11 PM

Thanks, I will search for it.

• gdm

Posted April 21, 2006 - 09:10 PM

Buy a trick dual sport kit. Easy to install and you do not need to modify the stator. www.trickdualsport.com

• MountainMax

Posted April 22, 2006 - 04:20 AM

Can either the trick or baja one be bought here in Canada, I hate getting things over the border, they screw us especially when using UPS.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.