dust outs

4 replies to this topic
  • michmex

Posted April 21, 2006 - 05:18 AM

has this happend to any one before i was on my lil xr200r giveing her nuts trying to keep up wit my friend on fourwheelers and i can see shit so i tried passing them then next thing you know it me and thye bike was flipping broke my caller bone and shit got up was like wut a hell of a ride

look out for ig rocks on the trial

• Ga426owner

Posted April 21, 2006 - 06:27 AM

has this happend to any one before i was on my lil xr200r giveing her nuts trying to keep up wit my friend on fourwheelers and i can see shit so i tried passing them then next thing you know it me and thye bike was flipping broke my caller bone and shit got up was like wut a hell of a ride

Huh.....speak English

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xcape

Posted April 21, 2006 - 06:30 AM

Yeah dude, but like hows your steed?

• Stevequest2000

Posted April 24, 2006 - 10:55 PM

What the hell were rocks and dust doing on a trail is what I want to know!?

• crazycanuck

Posted April 25, 2006 - 06:55 PM

Must have had some wobbly pops before he wrote that reply. :crazy:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.