Anybody have a Right Radiator for a wr450F???

8 replies to this topic
  • BVille870

Posted April 20, 2006 - 07:28 PM

I fell on a rock this past weekend and pushed mine in really good. Even with the rad brace that I made thats 1/4 thick, it still ruined the rad. Can anybody help me out with a used one in good shape? Thanks guys!

If ya do please just PM me, thanks

• tonywait

Posted April 20, 2006 - 08:29 PM

I sold a pair from 00 yz426 to my buddy,he got 05 wr 450 .It's slightly differrent,but it fit on the left side.I'll will ask him tomorrow if the right side will fit or not.May be he will sell it to you.

Posted April 21, 2006 - 07:06 AM

I can't help you out with the radiator because I just sold mine here on TT a couple months ago but you should check e-bay.

If you are forced to buy a new one, DO NOT go out and buy a Right Hand OEM radiator :confused: it will cost over $300.00 and it will be a piece of $hit just like the one you bent.

For $400 you can buy a set (RH and LH) of Fluidynes from the TT store. If it's your first purchase from TT you will get a discount and the shipping will be free. Fluidynes are probably the last radiators you will ever have to buy for the bike :thumbsup:

Then as I did, you can sell your one good side OEM and recoup some of your money :thumbsup:

• Fryboy

Posted April 21, 2006 - 07:25 AM

Don't buy new send them to Mylers! This guys does fantastic, quick, and reasonably priced work.

I give him :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dez4ever

Posted April 21, 2006 - 09:21 AM

I 2nd the Mylers recommendation. They have fixed several radiators for me and my friends and do a great job every time. I just had one I tried to get fixed someplace else and they told me it could not be repaired "the aluminum is too thin and it can't be welded". I sent it to Mylers, $80.00 later, it's back on the bike, works and looks fine.

• nitronaf

Posted April 22, 2006 - 06:47 AM

i broke my left in an acident (engine intake pipe slightly seperated)
my 06 is about 1 month old so basically my right rad is brand new
btw i used this radiator repair kit as a temp fix but it actually held up extremely well
its like jb weld but called a tank repair kit
i have ran the weld for about 700km so far and still no leaks
my fluidynes came yesterday and plan to install with unabikers very soon
lemme know if info needed

• vorra65

Posted April 22, 2006 - 07:41 AM

Yah, mylers is an option. If not watch for a YZ radiator on the "bay", if I'm not mistaken the WR and the YZ are interchangable.

Fluidyne lists the same radiator's for WRF and YZF from 00-05.

Check it out here

• bud1970

Posted April 23, 2006 - 05:54 AM

Don't buy a new radiator have myler fix it! I've used him twice in one week, you'll be pleased.

• BVille870

Posted April 23, 2006 - 04:22 PM

Thanks a ton guys!!! I think I am going to see what mylers can do with it. Possibly going to get a new wr soon anyways so I am not going to dump any money into fluiddynes. Would have 2 years ago. I very much appreciate the help. Later

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.