hEY Dr Dirt

1 reply to this topic
  • John_H

Posted October 13, 2001 - 07:05 PM

that trip was Huge (as the little woman would put it) got my scott's coming. I'd like to contact Dave and Greg. Shoot me an email. john@swcp.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DrDirt

Posted October 14, 2001 - 04:29 PM

Hey John,
I,m glad you enjoyed the riding. You were a WILD MAN climbing some of those hills. I've never seen anyone flip a u-turn like that. It looked like an accident the 1st time, then you did it again and I had to say "that was cool". We will probably go again in the spring, prob early May or ?. We should get together and do Cloadcroft sometime. It is appox. a 5.5 hour drive for us but well worth it. I'll shoot you an e-mail with Greg's address. He should have dave's.
Later

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.