yz426,450,250f shock please

2 replies to this topic
  • idiot_on_426

Posted April 19, 2006 - 07:38 PM

hi, does anyone out there have a rear shock absorber they want to sell or are parting out one of these bikes above with a rear shock absorber. i really want one fast and i just lost a bid on ebay and the next bid isnt going to end till next week. please anyone with one or know somewhere i could get one! i want to ride!!! thank you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mx369

Posted April 20, 2006 - 06:43 AM

I have a 2003 YZ 250F shock for sale. Just done by FCR of IN for a 150lb rider. Im in Missouri. $150 plus shipping. Act fast. Gettin married and leaving on Hmoon. I can take MC/visa

• idiot_on_426

Posted April 20, 2006 - 09:16 AM

thanks for the offer, but im not looking at spending that much, that is why im on ebay a lot.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.