Changing oil

Ha, thats Hilarious, I can def relate to some of that. And the beer is the crucial step. The best one though, when I was at my buddys house and he was changing the oil, he rolled uner the car and in the process put his foot into the oil pan and covered his leg/the floor with 5 quarts of oil. I almost died of laughter!!

More or less related, purportedly true:

A California Highway Patrol officer stopped to check out a car on the side of a busy freeway and found a woman under the car and oil running out from under it. He asked what was going on and she replied that she was changing the oil.

"Right here? On the freeway?", the confused cop asked.

She responded that, "My husband's overseas, and he told me to change the oil every 4000 miles exactly, no matter what. 4000 miles just came up right here."

?

More or less related, purportedly true:

A California Highway Patrol officer stopped to check out a car on the side of a busy freeway and found a woman under the car and oil running out from under it. He asked what was going on and she replied that she was changing the oil.

"Right here? On the freeway?", the confused cop asked.

She responded that, "My husband's overseas, and he told me to change the oil every 4000 miles exactly, no matter what. 4000 miles just came up right here."

?

If that's true, then that's horrible... how can people be so stupid?