Baja Designs DOT kit for sale

3 replies to this topic
  • Russ_P

Posted January 07, 2001 - 05:11 PM

I recently picked up a 2000 WR400 and it was
equipped with a DOT kit from Baja Designs. I
have been removing the kit and would like to
sell it. The kit can be viewed in the January
Dirt Rider mag on page 105. I believe the WR kit is at the high end of the price range, I would like to get 150.00 for it.

• HAY

Posted January 07, 2001 - 05:18 PM

I might be intrested. Do you know of any problems with it. Where are you from? Does it use the stock headlight? My email is

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shane

Posted January 07, 2001 - 11:02 PM

i would like to purchase your kit.... please call me at 1-888-826-8427 pacific time... lets talk! just ask for shane

talk to ya latter!

ps you looking for any after market goodies? let me know i may have something your interested in

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 08, 2001 - 08:45 AM

If you still need a buyer for the kit, I would be interested. You can contact me at

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.