Yosh Exhaust Jetting

No replies to this topic
  • CALVIN_KLEIN88

Posted April 18, 2006 - 07:44 PM

Hey everyone, the search is down and I am looking to poll the experts for some info. I have an 06 WR 450 with all the mods done, a PMB exhaust tip, jetted at 168 main, 48 pilot, 4th clip needle and a boysen a/p cover. The bike is dialed and I have a Yoshimura TRC full system on the way. I'm curious what kind of jetting changes to expect.? I'm running mostly sea level elevation. Seems like opening it up with that exhaust will need to fatten up the main but I'm not sure how much and whether or not to change the pilot cicuit too. I'm very good about 1 change at a time and being patient, just looking for some suggestions of jet combo's to take with me for a tuning trip.

Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.