06 450 Fuel screw O-ring

1 reply to this topic
  • Express

Posted April 18, 2006 - 04:52 PM

Not to get into a long story I ruined the o-ring. I had my local shop order me one in. I should have asked a few questions before I did. The o-ring comes packaged with the spring and the flat washer at a cost of 27 bucks :thumbsup: . I'll be checking the bins a lowes for somthing this tiny, I can see loosing or having future problems while rejetting and needing to remove the zipty fuel screw. Anyone find a replacement at a reasonble cost for the o-ring?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted April 18, 2006 - 05:07 PM

Go into an auto parts store or similar, tiny o-rings are common, and cost a few cents.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.