Help! Part number needed for YZ needle.

1 reply to this topic
  • AdamW

Posted April 18, 2006 - 12:13 PM

I am trying to order the YZ needle from my dealer and he can't find the NCVQ needle that everyone speaks of. Does anyone have another part number?

I am trying this needle in addition to a richer pilot, main and open airbox lid on a like-new 01 426. It has a bad bog off idle with any blip of the throttle.

By the way, looking for a replacement for the stock exhaust. Anyone have a YZ exhaust collecting dust or any other performance exhaust?

Thanks in advance for any help. I am new to this forum and the WR. Hoping to make it a lighter woods/track bike and give my XR650R a break. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazycanuck

Posted April 18, 2006 - 07:11 PM

You can go to the yamaha web site and follow the directions to get to the parts manuals. I printed it out and put it in a folder so that when i go to the dealer i already have the number. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.