WR426 Exaust?

5 replies to this topic
  • jwriott

Posted April 18, 2006 - 07:54 AM

Anyone have a WR426 exhaust they are selling? My buddy has a YZ426 and needs a spark arrestor.

• noballs

Posted April 18, 2006 - 04:49 PM

I have one. I would like to swap though. Ive been looking for a yzf stock exhaust for a while now and a swap would be perfect. My exhaust even has everything with it that came from the factory. Email me a justinbobb@gmail.com if you are interested

• jwriott

Posted April 19, 2006 - 06:46 AM

I sent your info to my buddy.

Anyone else have one they want to sell? A WR400 Exhaust will work as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted April 19, 2006 - 06:50 AM

Don't have a WR exhaust but I have a YZF exhaust if Noballs is interested. Not really looking to trade but I'm not looking to make a killing on it either. Send me a PM if you're interested.

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted April 19, 2006 - 02:14 PM

I have the stock muffler off of my 2003 WR450 that is the same as what is on a stock WR 426. It comes with the spark arrestor and a GYT R insert.
all for one low price of $60.00, shipping included :thumbsup:
Jim

• jwriott

Posted April 20, 2006 - 08:16 AM

I have a line on one as of now. If that falls through, I'll send you a PM.

Thanks for responding. :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.