lighten flywheel for WR400?

8 replies to this topic
  • illikonoz

Posted April 18, 2006 - 12:51 AM

hi is there a place where i can buy one to turn my wr400 to more yz like?
or anyone have one used to let go?

• jbrooks26

Posted April 18, 2006 - 02:52 AM

I have a flywheel off of a 99 YZ400, make me an offer if you are interested.

Josh

• illikonoz

Posted April 18, 2006 - 01:33 PM

hmmm... really interested but can i still make it dual sport with a yz flywheel? cos my bike is still street legal.

• jbrooks26

Posted April 18, 2006 - 07:13 PM

It looks like Baja Designs makes a dual sport kit for the YZ's so I would say it is possible. Here is the link to the Baja kit.

http://www.bajadesig...e/YZmanuals.htm

Let me know what you decide.

Josh

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • illikonoz

Posted April 19, 2006 - 04:58 PM

hmmm sounds interesting but not sure whether how the thing works and do i need a battery? how much you wanna sell the flywheel?

• jbrooks26

Posted April 19, 2006 - 07:08 PM

I could let it go for about $45 shipped. I think they run around 120 new. Let me know.

Josh

• tonywait

Posted April 20, 2006 - 08:46 PM

I'd installed mine,justed the fly wheel bike won't start.,you will need stator and cdi box.
Also,I'd adjusted cam timing to yz and rejeted carb.,but it did not make a significant change. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• darksun27

Posted April 21, 2006 - 07:52 AM

yeah i have a 2002 flywheel and stator (working) and willl trade you straight up for your flywheel and stator. note: you wont be able to have lights on it anymore

• illikonoz

Posted May 04, 2006 - 09:34 AM

you mean you want my wr400 stator and flywheel? if its true pls pm me!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.