what n where to buy....

2 replies to this topic
  • gal

Posted October 13, 2001 - 09:33 PM

hi guys
i want to add some accesories to my yz426 2000,i ride it only enduro's and never moto's- i thought of hinson basket, 2001 clutch parts, wider foot peds, scotts s/d, zerks for the rear arm....
1. where to start? as i dont have the money for everything now.
2. where to order it from? i need a good online shop cause i cant get it in my country(israel).
3. do u reccomend anything else for me?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted October 13, 2001 - 03:18 PM

Don't fix what doesn't need it (Hinson basket).

I'll update this in a little bit. Need to get off the internet.

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, Mobil 1 15W-50.

• MN_Kevin

Posted October 14, 2001 - 05:17 AM

The biggest thing to save your bike IMHO is a engine guard that protects the entire bottom of your engine AND your lower frame rails.

------------------
'99 WZ/YR (you choose!) with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, Mobil 1 15W-50.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.