Fork Seals, Race Tech

No replies to this topic
  • dl19

Posted April 15, 2006 - 09:39 AM

Can't ride because of a tweaked knee from last week so might as well get some info if possible. My new less then 500mi 05 fork seals (both the same amount) are starting to weep a little. I will try the film negative, but if that does not work I will just replace them. I will get the tools myself, and have a few friends in the know show me. The first question is what are your thoughts on putting in Race Tech bushings, gold valves, seals, etc.. I am not a racer, but I do like to ride pretty hard and fast, Dbls, etc.. The farthest I jump is 35-45' MX jumps, and some flat landing stuff from around 5-8' elevation. I have not bottomed the suspension yet, but I have not really pushed it too hard either. Any comments suggestions on this pending (it will have to happen I'm sure) work would be appreciated.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.