Stock 03 WR 450 bars

5 replies to this topic
  • dbailey223

Posted April 14, 2006 - 08:20 PM

I'm looking to replace my stock 03 WR 450 bars. What is the closest I can get to the stock when looking at pro taper, renthal, etc.? I see CR HI bend, low bend, bends, etc. referecne to riders. I just want a good quality but not cadillac bars.

• pkcof

Posted April 14, 2006 - 11:24 PM

my personal favourite is the Renthal 'Jimmy Button' bend - very popular with most riders who require a little more height than standard. They are also a little 'straighter' than stock and suit up to 90% of riders. The next one i'd look at is the Renthal 'Jeremy McGrath' (probably spelled that wrong !) which is a similar bend but the height is in between stock and Jimmy Button - in reality, either is a big improvement over the '03 stockers (you'll see)
my 2c ...

• simon@vic

Posted April 15, 2006 - 12:17 AM

pro taper CR high. with riser adapters.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dirtmizer

Posted April 15, 2006 - 05:54 AM

I prefer the Doug Henry bend, the extra space is nice.

• RaphFoFiddy

Posted April 15, 2006 - 07:36 AM

It's all personal pref. depends on your height and where your elbows are comfortable. I'm 6'2" and like the Renthal Fatbars with the RC bend personally.

• revolution01

Posted April 15, 2006 - 04:00 PM

6`5 and i prefer - pro taper `pastrana` bend, on forward risers good bend and rise and also risers give you a bigger cockpit
http://www.barrisersonline.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.