It cuts through the trees like its on a track.

1 reply to this topic
  • jgerdi

Posted April 14, 2006 - 12:47 PM

I love the track. I love bustin 80 and 100 ft jumps. I love rhythm sections.I really don't like big whoops(cause they hurt my knees) and every thing is easier and funner on my 450 LE.
I just got back from the woods and found this thing is awesome in the woods. I cut my Henry reed handle bars to 29 1/2, bark busters, x-ring chain, Michelin ms3 front,slide the forks up and oh yeah the equalizer for the woods is a 12 tooth on the front. cut my clutch work by more than half. This B_tch rocks.Goat trails up and down with roots , 12 inch logs. No problem.
I'm lookin forward to the local Big Dawg hare scramble.Open b class
Oh yeah 6 weeks ago I broke three vertebrae. This makes every thing smoother.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kxman

Posted April 15, 2006 - 04:50 AM

Agree with what you said about this bike in the woods. I also went to a 12 tooth on the front and love it in the tightest sections.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.