ESP Suspension for XR 650R

2 replies to this topic
  • kirk garber

Posted April 14, 2006 - 06:36 AM

Has anyone used ESP Suspension mods on their XR 650R's. Precision Concepts is probably the best but $$$ and kind of a pain to ship the suspension to San Diego. I live not far from ESP.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rzm

Posted April 14, 2006 - 03:03 PM

I had the suspension on my 650r done by ESP a few months ago. I am extremely happy with the results! George and his crew really know what the bike needs. They are super nice, friendly, and do a first class job. A real pleasure to do business with them!

After they were done I just bolted everything back on and I was riding a whole new bike....completely transformed. Best $500(ish) bucks I will ever spend on the bike.

I've never ridden a bike with PC suspension, so, I have no opinion there. But I give two thumbs up for ESP. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• x thread

Posted April 14, 2006 - 08:30 PM

i have an 03 .george fixed me right up and i have not looked back since .very professional about his work .i highley recomend him .

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.