Where can I find a graphics kit for my YZ426F (other than stock)

8 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Jason Schreiner_*

Posted April 12, 2006 - 07:33 PM

Anyone know where I can find a graphics kit for a YZ426F? (other than stock). Seems like they aren't made anymore. I'm even will to pay a bit more to order something halfway cool. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Zique

Posted April 12, 2006 - 07:54 PM

google it...they are still all over. FMF, One industries, etc. etc. They all still carry them. if they don't have them listed on their site, write them an email, most likely they still make it, they are just saving their bandwith for items with a little more turnover. You can even make your own and take it to a local shop.

Also, type "yz graphics" in the TT search. You'll find what everyone else is using...this topic is discussed daily. Welcome to TT!

• swatcie

Posted April 12, 2006 - 09:49 PM

yea they still make them just look a little harder! :thumbsup:

• Gradthyzf

Posted April 12, 2006 - 10:50 PM

Ebay.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper44

Posted April 13, 2006 - 09:30 AM

Try www.xgxracing.com

They have some sick graphics.

• xnofriendsx

Posted April 13, 2006 - 10:54 AM

Check out the post i just started...
This is for a 2002 YZ426. FLU Graphics Kit is only $75 and includes a gripper seat.

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=362447

• Jason21

Posted April 14, 2006 - 08:19 AM

Thanks Thumper 44, That Xgx Site Does Make Some Cool Stuff

• calvin71

Posted April 15, 2006 - 05:57 AM

Try This They Also Do Custom Work For 200.00 Bones.http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html Anything You Can Think Of They Can Out On Vinyl. I Had The Same Issues, Trying To Get Something For My 426. :thumbsup:

• sac 53

Posted April 15, 2006 - 10:39 AM

also try FLU designs. I got mine there and the are great. If you go to my garage I have a picture of the new graphics there.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.