Removing indicator/headlight switch?

3 replies to this topic
  • flatnacker

Posted April 11, 2006 - 05:19 PM

Hey guys, I want to remove the indicator/headlight switch from my bars but retain use of my headlight. Anyone done this? There is by memory 3 wires that run from the switch to the headlight but only two that run from the battery loom (I think) If I just diconect the three wires from the switch should the headlight still work?

• flatnacker

Posted April 11, 2006 - 10:15 PM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flatnacker

Posted April 12, 2006 - 03:03 PM

Bump, surely someone has taken the switch off the left hand side of the bars??

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted April 12, 2006 - 03:21 PM

I added a switch and I suspect its one wire in (AC power) and onre out to the headlamp, the other out to the tail lamp. So I suepct you just connect all 3 together and you will have lights/tail lamp on always.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.