Anyone got a WR426 case for sale

1 reply to this topic
  • gobigblue

Posted April 11, 2006 - 07:35 AM

well I got the news last night that the case on my 2002 WR426 is cracked and now I need to get a new one. over torqued the oil drain hole on the bottom of the engine and then the threads let loose and had to put a heli coil in it and when they expanded the drain hole the crack opened up. anybody have a good connection for a new one? I am not skilled enough to rebuild it myself but I would like to tear it down. do you think I could do any significant damage by tearing it down myself or should I just let the professionals do it? how much do you think it should cost to get a new case and a rebuild?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gobigblue

Posted April 11, 2006 - 08:34 PM

*bump*

anyone know where I can get one for less than an arm & a leg?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.