Wife is pregnant, bike must go NOW!

7 replies to this topic
  • Cobra2go

Posted October 11, 2001 - 07:45 AM

After years of trying we finally did it, so her two stroker is heading down the road. I'm glad because she never really got the hang of that 2 stroke hit, she does better on her TTR. Here it is if anyone is interested:
96 RM 80
less than 5 gallons of premix on a new topend
all new wheel and chassis bearings
Gold chain
aftermarket bars
gripper seat cover
Bike is very clean and in great shape
$1200 obo it bboks for $1600
George
217/726-5494 Thanks

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted October 11, 2001 - 08:14 AM

Congrats!

------------------
N 33'41.156" W117'59.749"
HelmetCam Videos

• Mr._Bandicoot

Posted October 11, 2001 - 10:10 AM

Cobra2go,

Congrats, I just found out this weekend that I'm gonna be a papa too...wow, this is cool.

• bender647

Posted October 12, 2001 - 09:54 PM

I see this all the time... wife pregnant, bike
has to go. You guys blame the bike for everything.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mr._Bandicoot

Posted October 12, 2001 - 11:51 AM

Can't speak for anyone else, but my bike aint goin' nowhere unless it gets traded for a brand spankin' new one!!!

------------------
If there's a way to crash, Ill find it...

• hempking

Posted October 12, 2001 - 12:46 PM

10/2/01 7lbs 11oz 21" boy....mom can't wait to get on her ttr, dad just got a 426...looking for a peewee.
this is my first kid and boy is it great!

• Cobra2go

Posted October 17, 2001 - 08:05 AM

Thanks Ron & Bandicoot. To all others, maybe I didn't make myself clear. My Wr and the wifes TTr are not going anywhere. She won't be doing any motocross for quite some time so we are selling her motocross bike. After completing the survey that Yamaha sent us the other day there is going to be one hell of a new addition to the lineup soon. One of the prototype models they ask us about was around 25hp, 34" seat height, 150lbs. When we get done having kids I imagine she will get something like that so why not sell the 2 stroke now? I am already looking for a basket case beginner bike for the unborn one. Thanks

• MOmilkman

Posted October 18, 2001 - 09:37 PM

I figure as long as women keep getting pregnant, I keep getting great deals on dirt bikes!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

------------------
Darin in Missouri - My Hurricane 1999 WR400F
Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.