Help: Looking For A BLUE Moose

4 replies to this topic
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted April 10, 2006 - 01:18 AM

Trying to locate a new blue Moose rear fender tool pack but no luck. Dennis Kirk has dicontinued that item. Anyone know if a blue Moose bag exsists anymore? Thanks.

• Indy_WR450

Posted April 10, 2006 - 03:22 AM

In 2006 Moose went to all black fender packs. Front, rear and dual sport fender packs are now all black only! :thumbsup: Must be a cost sensitive time for moose racing. :thumbsup: I liked the old blue ones and still have one. :confused:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted April 10, 2006 - 07:30 AM

Have you looked at these (yes they only come in black also)?

I had the Moose pack on my 426 and liked it but on my 450 with it's fender being higher I was looking for something with a bit lower profile. I actually just got the KDX model and haven't ridden with it yet but am impressed with the quality and like the flexability of having straps if you need them.

• freestyle250

Posted April 10, 2006 - 11:27 AM

check out wrights in Utah. Im not 100% sure of their website, but they have a huge inventory and it wouldnt surprise me if they had an older one in stock

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted April 10, 2006 - 12:21 PM

thanks for the info, I did find a blue moose rear fender pack after searching on google. A place in AZ still has blue ones.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.