Got my new 06 YZF 450!!

I went with the blue one.. I drove 400 miles round trip to get it.. Saved $1000.00 local dealer wanted 6499 plus tax.. went to ny got out the door for 5990.. I already installed the factory concept skid plate.. Which goes on real nice.. my radiator braces are on backorder.. Anyone have the new factory concept gaurds?? Also wondering if anyone uses the sx4 spectro oil?? I think that is what I will use. Also have a jetting question I hear people are using a 48 jet and 170 main... Should I do this I live in VT and I ride between 200 and 600 above sea. The nicest thing I have noticed about my bike is the suspension!!! tracks thru the woops nice. Have not even adjusted it for my weight...

Thanks,

Joel

great price

you bastage! :bonk::confused::bonk:

I just picked mine up thursday. Rode yesterday for the first time. I am very impressed.

My competition is in trouble!

This thing is set up sooooo lean stock. I highly reccommend getting the jets in before riding.....if you can stand it.

the 48 pilot and 170 main are good points to start from, cooler temps will probably cause you to need to fatten it up from there though.

I was very impressed with the stock suspension. Very supple, tracked and jumped great. The bike fit me perfectly.

All this magazine talk about front end push ?? , I was catching the inside line like a slot car.....first ride out with no changes to fork tube height.

This thing is set up sooooo lean stock. I highly reccommend getting the jets in before riding.....if you can stand it.

I rode mine for about 3 weeks (I'm guessing 15 hours total), and pretty hard, before I got my new jets in. My dealer is VERY slow. Is there any damage I could have done in those 3 weeks?