this is fun

5 replies to this topic
  • wedrivezs

Posted April 09, 2006 - 12:44 AM

3-4 shift always screws me up. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

• redmansz400

Posted April 09, 2006 - 01:35 AM

nice... i wish i could do one that good or actually do one at all. i either just spin the back tire or get scared thinking i'm going to flip backwards if i hit it to hard.

• devildriver

Posted April 09, 2006 - 02:13 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebike1999

Posted April 09, 2006 - 03:18 PM

so is this

• wedrivezs

Posted April 09, 2006 - 06:28 PM

standing on the seat is just pure craziness :thumbsup:

You got stuff like this down under?

• dl19

Posted April 09, 2006 - 08:52 PM

Nice! I have exactly the same problem. It is like it takes a few more R's to get into the power for fourth to keep it up. (That's what I keep telling her!!) Even though you blip it to a little over the balance point as you shift 4th just does not hold it up if the front starts down. I can lift the front in 4th with a small jerk back and clutch and it will come right up, but drop back when I go to 5th. 1st to 2nd is a freaking B*&%$ because it is too twitchy. 2nd to 3rd is the best or just twist it up in third. That staning seat riding is awesome/fawking nuts, and obviously the old boy is a wheelie master. That is pure balance regardless of power or gear!!!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.