Where to get applied triple clamps for '06 yz450 quickly in Los Angeles area?

3 replies to this topic
  • cmcwhorter42

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:20 AM

Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of the new '06 YZ 450 Applied Racing triple clamps with the 27mm offset in the Los Angeles area this weekend? I know I can order them, but I will be heading out before they can arrive. Any help would be appreciated.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:35 AM

Why not go t Applied Racing?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aford541

Posted April 08, 2006 - 06:46 PM

Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of the new '06 YZ 450 Applied Racing triple clamps with the 27mm offset in the Los Angeles area this weekend? I know I can order them, but I will be heading out before they can arrive. Any help would be appreciated.

The stockers are a 25mm offset and most who upgrade go to the 22mm or the 20mm version.

• jeffboyd47m

Posted April 08, 2006 - 07:16 PM

I read in Dirt Rider about them using the 27mm offset. All I can figure is that it must be a misprint. Why would you go more offset instead of less?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.