Thinking of upsetting the bank manager...

8 replies to this topic
  • flip_lmb

Posted April 08, 2006 - 06:23 AM

...and trading in my 01 WR250F for a spanking new 450 :thumbsup:

I love the 250 but I'm sick to death of the kickstart (and she's occasionally a bitch to start - especially when im up to my knees in mud!). My question is, on the Yamaha website the RRP is £5,299 and £5,499 for the "Homologated version". Any ideas what extra's are on the homologated version for an extra two hundred quid?

Laters
flip

• hall1012

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:03 PM

dude, english please...

• SXP

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:16 PM

dude, english please...

How much more "english" can an Englishman get? :thumbsup:

• Matty05

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:21 PM

homologated means it has been through and met the ADR requirements,
which means it can be registered! As for extra parts, maybe some indicators.......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kevin3769

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:24 PM

well most of us californians are pretty stupid(me included) because I cannot understand a word he's saying. and quid is??

• SXP

Posted April 08, 2006 - 09:26 PM

well most of us californians are pretty stupid(me included) because I cannot understand a word he's saying. and quid is??

Quid = pound (currency)

• Kepy

Posted April 08, 2006 - 11:59 PM

...and trading in my 01 WR250F for a spanking new 450 :thumbsup:

I love the 250 but I'm sick to death of the kickstart (and she's occasionally a bitch to start - especially when im up to my knees in mud!). My question is, on the Yamaha website the RRP is £5,299 and £5,499 for the "Homologated version". Any ideas what extra's are on the homologated version for an extra two hundred quid?

Laters
flip

these 200 pounds more on price are mainly for front and rear blinkers, license plate holder and for two mirrors.

• OlaGB

Posted April 09, 2006 - 01:11 AM

Even norwegians like myself understands his post :thumbsup:

And MY english s*ck`s :thumbsup:

• flip_lmb

Posted April 10, 2006 - 12:56 AM

dude, english please...

Sorry, I must be typing with an accent again :thumbsup: Has anyone on the forum picked up an 06 yet? I've seen a few excellent deals on new, pre-registered 04 bikes (£1000+ less than 06 RRP). Aside from the digital speedo/computer what other differences are there?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.