Air Box Drain

3 replies to this topic
  • dl19

Posted April 07, 2006 - 07:10 PM

Anyone know where to get a collapsible air box drain. I have flexible drains on all my equipment that is open, but is collapsed so it tightens when the engine is running. The look like a tube on one end and a flattened tube on the other.The vacuum actually tightens the flat end more when the engine is running, but will allow water to seep out when it is not running. I can no find one small enough for the WR, and was wondering if anyone knows if they are available.

• andy666

Posted April 08, 2006 - 11:03 AM

Try a boat shop i think they are called duck bills.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • new2blu

Posted April 08, 2006 - 11:09 AM

I believe I read somewhere that a drain from a Honda XR650 will fit. It has slits in the end of a "hose" that looks like a plus sign.

• WR_Dave

Posted April 08, 2006 - 12:24 PM

I have the Honda XR650 drain valve, simple and cheap, fits right on. WR Dave.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.