2006 Baja 500 pre run info

3 replies to this topic
  • BAJAHUSKYS

Posted April 07, 2006 - 08:50 AM

There will be a free, thats right, free pit stop for pre runners out on the course for the upcoming Baja 500 off road race in Baja California this coming May. :thumbsup: Location to be announced as the race gets closer and the map comes out. We ran a free pit stop for pre runners at the San Felipe 250 and it was a success. Welder, radio, small amount of tools, m/c tubes, emergency fuel, barbecue cooking, water and soda, smiling faces and lively banter. Both Saturdays before the race. Drop off your pre run fuel or leave your vehicles for the day while you pre run. :thumbsup: PM me for details. Steny

• BAJAHUSKYS

Posted April 08, 2006 - 07:05 AM

Just bumping it up for the weekend crowd. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motochris

Posted April 08, 2006 - 10:21 AM

I'm there, keep us posted!

• BAJAHUSKYS

Posted April 08, 2006 - 03:08 PM

PM me for our email notification address lists on where we will be located. :thumbsup: Steny

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.