Looking for Moose XCR Jacket

10 replies to this topic
  • Tim_in_WA

Posted October 10, 2001 - 09:47 PM

I'm looking for last year's style (anorak style) of the Moose XCR Competition jacket. I've called over 20 mailorder places, but everyone is sold out and waiting for shipment of the new '02 style (it's now a jacket rather than a pullover). I'm sure there are still some old style jackets out there sitting on the racks at local dealers, but unfortunately there are none around here.

I just thought that since there are so many of us here on TTalk, that someone might happen to run across one of these jackets at their local dealer. I'd sure appreciate a heads-up if anybody sees one of these anywhere, specifically a blue or gray one, size large.

Thanks, Tim

• BruceWA

Posted October 11, 2001 - 12:58 AM

Ask Glenn to sell you his. He's always selling something.

• trailguy

Posted October 11, 2001 - 02:42 AM

Everythings for sale, Rock.

• BruceWA

Posted October 11, 2001 - 10:15 AM

Waiting for your next dirt bike sale. I'm first in line!

• Tim_in_WA

Posted October 11, 2001 - 07:26 PM

You guys sure are a lot of help.... Posted Image!

Hey Rock, if you're really looking to upgrade, I saw a killer deal on a sweet little Honda Trail 90!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BruceWA

Posted October 12, 2001 - 08:45 AM

Actually Tim, I'm looking for a Trail 55. Fits my inseam perfect!

• YZ_Abuser

Posted October 12, 2001 - 10:33 AM

Tim

I have a size L, blue/black Moose Jacket. I believe it's an XCR, it's the pull-over type. It's the one that ran about 2 bills. I've worn it twice. I tore a small hole in the left upper arm which I had repaired (A tree harpooned me). If you are interested I'd sell it for a reasonable price. I don't wear it because it doesn't get cold enough, often enough for me.

markapril@sbcglobal.net
------------------
YZ A
'91 Z50R
'96 YZ 125
'99 YZ 250
'01 YZ250F

[This message has been edited by YZ Abuser (edited October 12, 2001).]

• YZ_Abuser

Posted October 13, 2001 - 10:41 AM

Bump it up Posted Image

• Bill

Posted October 13, 2001 - 02:30 PM

Saw in this months Dirt Bike where Donelson Cycles has the MSR, Gore-tex, ISDE jacket for sale ($119).

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, All YZ Modifications, de-octopussed (Thanks Clark) EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ, 100PAJ and 65 SJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

AMA, Happy Ramblers MXC (Dist #7), Tower City and Rausch Creek

• Tim_in_WA

Posted October 13, 2001 - 02:52 PM

Thanks Bill, that sounds like it's worth checking out.

• Tim_in_WA

Posted October 21, 2001 - 12:31 PM

Well, I thought I had one from YZ Abuser, but his ended up being an XL instead of a Large.

So, I'm still looking. There's gotta be one out there somewhere!!! Anybody?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.