T.M. Designworks chain guide

5 replies to this topic
  • Drfletcherdc

Posted April 06, 2006 - 03:11 PM

Who has put one on and is it worth it? I am hoping that I don't have to take the rear wheel off, just bolt on. Kinda got tired of hearing the chain noise and I hope this helps it out, plus it's blue. :thumbsup:

• Indy_WR450

Posted April 06, 2006 - 03:29 PM

It just bolts on. Mine is a 2 pc design you can place the inner part between the chain and swingarm and then the outer part around the chain :thumbsup:

• SureBlue

Posted April 06, 2006 - 04:09 PM

I've ordered the blue TM factory kit two times from TT Store and both times it has been on back order and I haven't got it. I will try for the 3rd time. Code is TMDW_YCP-K50 05/06 Factory Edition Yamaha blue kit (slider, roller and guide) $151.95
:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dolce_Grappa

Posted April 06, 2006 - 04:59 PM

The only way to go, they last a very very long time.

• CRFThumper

Posted April 07, 2006 - 04:34 AM

They do last a long time and well worth the money,but the chain slap drives me nuts! :thumbsup:

• Drfletcherdc

Posted April 07, 2006 - 01:23 PM

The chain guide bolted on no problem, just 3 bolts. However, taking off the swingarm rub plate the bottom allen head screw stripped and I can't get it out. I am so sick of Yamaha and their crappy bolts and screws. Any tips on getting out a stripped allen head screw? I already tried to drill it out and use a screw out with no luck. Help?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.