Hot Rod Crank Bearings 03 YZ450F

4 replies to this topic
  • 03yz450f-43

Posted April 06, 2006 - 10:59 AM

Anyone know where Hot Rod Crank Bearings are available for 2003 YZ450F. I have the Hot Rod Crank Assemlby, but the bearings are supposed to be on national back order. 1st race of the season is next Sunday 4/16/06. Need to get the bike back together. :thumbsup: :confused: Any help would be appreciated.
:thumbsup:
Thanks

• grayracer513

Posted April 06, 2006 - 11:38 AM

Why are Hot Rod's bearings any different? Use OEM. If your dealer says they can't get them, try TT OEM Parts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 03yz450f-43

Posted April 06, 2006 - 12:05 PM

Good question. I found some OEM bearings, but the shop building the engine says Hot Rods are better quality. I personally don't know.

• grayracer513

Posted April 06, 2006 - 01:32 PM

Good question. I found some OEM bearings, but the shop building the engine says Hot Rods are better quality. I personally don't know.

Personally, I don't think so. Even if it's true, what does it mean in a practical sense? Yamaha OEM bearings are good enough, no?

• shigbie

Posted April 06, 2006 - 02:40 PM

Personally, I don't think so. Even if it's true, what does it mean in a practical sense? Yamaha OEM bearings are good enough, no?

Sounds like Grayracer hit the answer button! I do not think diemsionally they would be any different.

Drop them in and drop the hammer!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.