Recommend A Dealer, Greenville SC

2 replies to this topic
  • shelbydog

Posted April 05, 2006 - 07:38 PM

Just wondering if any one can recommend a dealer in the Greenville SC area, looking to get a WR450F, I am currently living in Myrtle Beach but I am moving to Mauldin SC next week, none of the dealers around MB have any on the floor, one said he could get one but wasn't budging on price, 6799.00 + 150.00 prep + 340.00 tax, I figure I should be able to do better than that! Also has anyone ever bought a bike through the TT store, the prices look good, just wondered how the transaction went. Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted April 06, 2006 - 06:18 AM

anderson yamaha-honda,ask for zeno,tell 'em that the north carolina mtn man sent ya;he'll hook you up i'll call right now and tell 'em i sent ya :thumbsu phone is 864-224-8817 he's working up a price now :thumbsup:

• shelbydog

Posted April 06, 2006 - 01:44 PM

:thumbsup: Thanks alot, I will call him right away

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.