Will a '04 YZ 450 exhaust fit a '03 WR 450?

2 replies to this topic
  • Lukejt

Posted April 05, 2006 - 06:52 PM

The search feature is down. My buddy has an '03 WR450 he purchased used with a GYTR exhaust that is way too loud even with sparky and quiet insert installed. Will a stock '04 YZ exhaust fit his bike? Thanks,

Lukejt

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • camaro345

Posted April 05, 2006 - 06:55 PM

The 03-05 YZ450F exhaust will fit 03-06 WR450F's. You will only need a longer bolt for the rear mounting hole. The stock YZ450F exhaust is very loud too.

• Lukejt

Posted April 05, 2006 - 07:03 PM

Thanks for the info. I was just thinking there is no sparky on the stocker and a PMB would me more $$. I'll keep an eye out for an FMF Q or PC 496 on Ebay. Anybody know where the best prices on a quiet can are?

He really needs a quiet exhaust. We are going to the NVTR Sunday and they spec quiet exhaust. We tried, we installed the quiet core and sparky but it's still really loud.

Anybody interested in trading an excellent condition CF GYTR can for a quiet sparky PM me. :thumbsup:

Lukejt

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.