got alot of ?'s re:02 WR426

1 reply to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted October 09, 2001 - 06:18 PM

Hi All,
New guy here, I'm awaiting my 02 WR426.I've really enjoy all the info and fun shared here. I'm riding again after a 5yr. dry spell.(neck surgery!) I have a zillion questions, like what the heck is a BK? (Pardon my stupidness,I've been out of the dirt bike loop awhile.) Best aftermarket exhaust or YZ exhaust? how do I time to YZ specs? ect.ect... Anybody in the Ventura county CA.area looking for a riding buddy, specially during weekdays?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tripm

Posted October 10, 2001 - 02:29 AM

Use the search functionality and you'll get all the answers on bk, exhaust and other mods (grey wire too).

Mark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.