rekluse auto clutch in XR650R

22 replies to this topic
  • Old_Man_Time

Posted April 14, 2006 - 11:44 AM

Woodsryder is correct it is EFM not EMF. I messed up on my post and have now corrected it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted April 14, 2006 - 12:57 PM

The few reviews I read on the EMF were quite good and I liked what Gary at EMF had to say about their product, but this several years ago and things have likely changed since then. It was Revloc's pricing that kept me from buying their product to begin with. I was close to pulling the trigger on the EMF, but the Rekluse sounded very enticing at that time, especially for the price and it's worked out nicely for me, but a combo product that takes the best of the Revloc and Rekluse would greatly interest me if the price was more realistic.

• thefirecrackerkid

Posted April 14, 2006 - 05:40 PM

Adam574,
Anyone who could stunt an XR650 must be a relative of King Kong :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.