Fuel Tank Kit?

1 reply to this topic
  • byggd

Posted April 05, 2006 - 06:59 AM

I know I know, another fuel tank question :confused: but I did search with no luck. I'm thinking of putting a yz tank on my 02 wr426 and I want to keep at least a 3 gal or larger capacity. My question is, does anyone know of a place that offers a "conversion kit" that will include a tank, shrouds and seat :thumbsup: Oh and it has to fit with my unabiker radiator guards :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted April 05, 2006 - 03:20 PM

Now I know why I couldn't find any kits, no one offers one :thumbsup:
I'm looking at Acerbis, IMS or Clarke. The Clarke looks almost as tall as the stock tank so I think that one is out and I like the look of the Acerbis the best.

http://justgastanks....type=1&model=52

Anyone runing the Acerbis or IMS on a 02 wr426 with unabiker?? :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.