2000 yz426f

3 replies to this topic
  • feno

Posted April 05, 2006 - 02:12 AM

hey guys this has probably been asked before but as i am new to this site i was wondering how often i should rebuild my yz426f i mostly ride trails and do the odd fun day at the local track or a team enduro.. any info wood be mostly appreciated

• Raven1911

Posted April 05, 2006 - 04:07 AM

If you have a question in the future that probably has been covered do a search on the topic. The search feature is on the top right of the page. You will get a lot of information! :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • obxnc

Posted April 05, 2006 - 05:04 AM

As for rebuilding... Only if there is a problem. The 426 doesn't have to be rebuilt like a 2-stroke. Just check the valves, change the oil (ALOT!), and run high octane in it.

• DrThumper

Posted April 05, 2006 - 07:11 AM

As for rebuilding... Only if there is a problem. The 426 doesn't have to be rebuilt like a 2-stroke. Just check the valves, change the oil (ALOT!), and run high octane in it.

....yep. Clean the airfilter and oil filter a lot too. Thats 'bout it..... :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.